Current Mood : I so wanna watch High School Musical 2 !
Song In Head : Jesse McCartney - Just So You Know
Study : Still stuck at 5 pages. Hehe...
Dan u dong-dong. U got me stuck with the song Just So You Know.
* Smacks dan's head *
Crap. I'm addicted to blogging and finding excuses not to study. Ahhhh help me ! Right charm. That was soo fake. U know u love procrastinating.
Ok I need to really push my studies ahead d. I tried not touching my notebook for today, which was a good start. Then guess what, I started doing house chores. Say what? Yes... charmine tung was scrubbing toilet and bathroom, hoovering the whole house, washing bed sheets and even cooked dinner for housemates.
Anything to get away from the horrendous books... hehe...
* in a hypnotic voice *
I. Need. To. Study.
Get it in your head charm.
I. Will. Study. Hard.
That's it... you're progressing.
I. Will. Stu... Wait. I. Have. To. Marinate. My. Chicken. Tonite.
For what?
We're. Having. Young Hee. And. Laura. Over. For. Lunch. Tomorrow.
Can't u do it tomorrow before u actually cook them?
No. I. Need. To. Marinate. Now. So. That. The. Curry. Powder. Flavour. Would. Blend. Into. The. Chicken.
You're hopeless.
I. Know. But. I. Can't. Help. It.
Go now before I change my mind.
Right. On. It. Thank. You.
Friday, 2 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I invited u to join me to the library,didn't i?Told u i'll pay for your bus fare.U silly girl.Save me some curry!
I know ur main purpose of going to the library dude. U cant fool me. Babes watching eh?
Lol!! i totally understand what you mean! i'm that way too! XD don't listen to that inner voice charm! it's bad bad baddd...!!
FYI me and my mates dun babe watch... they watch us xD
To grassy :
Hahahaa... say no to bad inner voice eh? Kill Mr Hyde !
To haz so-not-the-man :
1st of all, it's "my mates and i" . Get ur grammar right !
2ndly, i beg to differ, mister. Who would wanna watch 3 doped-looking stooges in the library?
1. i meant to do that...
2. u perhaps?
Post a Comment