Saturday, 3 November 2007

Of Curry, Kim Chi & Chocolates

Current Mood
Bloated with chicken curry, kim chi & chocolates. Yum !
Song In Head
Pink - Most Girls
Study
Yet again 5 pages. I kid u not. Ok ok I'll go hit my books after this ya. Just can't get enough of blogging. Die la…


Today Vera, Pei Sian and I had Young Hee, my Korean friend from church over for lunch. Laura couldn't make it coz she has to work. Charm cooked delicious chicken curry kapitan. Want some? Yum yum…



Kapitan Curry in the making =)


Our lunch



U see my ribena with the red ribbon there? Opening ceremony of the birthday present given by Rachel =)



Marks & Spencer Chocolates. Ahhhh....


My landlady Abigail made some delicious Kim Chi for us too. Ahh bliss !


Yummy Kim Chi




Charm & Young Hee



Another opening ceremony of my birthday present... Red winter blouse by Vith. Thanks babe ! After chatting for hours... YH had went back, leaving Charm heading straight on to her beloved notebook who's been waitin patiently for her sweet caress. N she goes… satisfying her notebook's insatiable craving for facebook, blogspot and more procrastination... N they indulge in each other.... lost in their own world... their own fantasy... where no one could separate them... Not even ACCA text books...


How predictable. Hmm. After one whole afternoon of crap, I should go study now. U too. We pia together !


Legend:

Pia : strive hard

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey charm..glad u enjoyed ur bday...have fun..and remember..whenever u need help, do gimme a call/msg me thru msn. hugz.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Haha, I know exactly how you feel.. the desire to blog is insatiable and the desire to study is like non-existant.

This week I've had to hum a constant mental mantra of only 5weeks to go and that somehow works when my typing finger wanders.

Yummy, that looks good :o)

scoobz said...

Mmmm... your curry kapitan looks good! *drools* ;P

Anonymous said...

i see it now...i can never go to your place but some other friends of yours gets the priviledge to.*doggie eye look*

i..understand

charmsterk said...

To melissa :
Thx girl... HUGSS

To amit zee soul seared dreamer :
Less than 5 weeks now... tension arises. Will cook for ya someday after our exams lol

To grassy :
Thx ! Cook for ya next time when i'm back... Ooh ooh I've got a really smashing idea i'm seriously DYING to tell u !

To haz so-not-the-man :
I told u my landlady doesn't allow guys right? N STOP spamming my blog ! Go away !

Anonymous said...

*hurt & dejected look*
*stares longingly at charm*

Andy Lo said...

Wah. you're still celebrating your birthday! Tak habis-habis ni......