Thursday, 29 November 2007

Keep Holding On

Feeling : keep-y holding-y on-y. haha…

Listening to : Avril Lavigne – Keep Holding On

Study : Halfway P2 CR d. Woopie!


Just a note to my friends at the moment who are struggling for the ACCA papers, SPM (Malaysian O-Levels), or any exams! Don't worry, as you have already put the best of effort on your side. U did ur best, let God do the rest!


I know it's not helping much, as this comes from a person who panics 24/7. I have a feeling this time I'm bound to fail a paper, no doubt. But hey… I'm still cruising along like nobody's business. Crap I know I should put in more effort but the laziness really sinks in too deep till I reach a point of no return. NOOOO…..


Lately I noe the moodiness n stress is really hitting-in inside of you, be it for exams or even personal problems. As you're reading this, yes I am talking about u... I hear ur pain n I understand totally coz I've gone tru the same as u… but remember, trials n tribulations are part of the ingredients in making us what we are today. We learn as we go along. Yeah sh*t happens. But hey some sh*t aint that smelly after all, if u breath in deeper! Ok btw, that was a joke.


Day by day we grow stronger… Like Britney Spears sang… "Now I'm stronger than yesterday… Now it's nothing but way… My loneliness aint killing me no more…Yeah STRONGER!"


She's struggling to fight for custody of her kids from pathetic ex husband K-Fed… n getting criticism from media everytime she does an error anyone of us normal people could have done. I think the paparazzi should give her a break. Stalking her 24/7. But she's still holding on… Well even she can do it, how about u?


C'mon don't disappoint Charm… stand up and be strong… be a man! Or a woman!


Think about those poor kids in Africa & Afghanistan… they're in a much worse situation… even eating grass & from garbage bin…You think for a moment, would they worry about exams, social & BGR problems? U cant imagine how lucky u are as compared to 'em. So people like me, having only £9.85 in my bank account as of today the 29 Nov, isn't afraid coz I noe somehow God will provide. Thanks joa for the offer… but I really cant accept it… My mom is saving up money to send to me soon… dun worry.


Ok la I go continue study now… and remember again… keep holding on… coz we'll make it tru, we'll make it tru… just stay strong, coz I'm here for u… as quoted by Avril. Or meeee...



HUGS.

6 comments:

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Well spoken Charm.

But I too seem to have reached my limit for ACCA, stduesia& exams.. but just when I wanna throw it all away I remind myself that if I fail I'll have another 6 months to go, and that pushes me through it.

Man I love the Britney quote.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

*studies

PS - Good luck with the revision.

Anonymous said...

no worries..have faith!i believe He will make u through all your papers...no failing!!!don't underestimate what God can do for u!If He can heal the sick and do many more miracles,be it in the bible or in our lifes...what is exam results?I believe God repeat miracles and He doesn't stop performing them!-joanise-

charmsterk said...

Thx SSD =) Yeah we should just push towards this final level n kiss ACCA goodbye! The exams part that is... Good luck too with revision!

Joa =) girl thx for the support alwiz... Glad i have a friend like u who kept reminding me of God's redeeming grace & wonderous works.... Thank u a million times for the offer... ur truly a gem ***** HUGS to friendship !

p.s. if i ever do go back for hols, let's have our late nite operations again !

Edward Liew said...

Woww, it's quite an inspiring post, you should've have wrote a earlier when i was having my finals lol.

Anyway, if you say that K-Fed is pathetic, britney is not any better either, she sure ain't your model mom. The kids are the ones who suffer most.

Anonymous said...

my girl.. all the bestest.. for your exams.. you will do well.. i know it in my heart..

and i support you all the way.. study babe.. leave the blogs behind for two weeks.. =) =)

i'll be here if you need anything yah!! anything at all, just holler.. =) =)

muaxx and hugsies and tonnes of love over to the uk straight to your doorstep.. =) =)