- This post has been edited due to Charm being such a dong-dong telling about unimportant stuff which she thought nobody would read, but it turns out there are so many people who actually read/get affected by this one unimportant post, that conflicts arose and so this editing is highly vital. In fact, just don't bother reading -
Feeling : tired after boots shopping
Listening to : Sukrit - Kae Kau Mee Tur - Hua Jai Sila OST
Charm says : This is a beautiful Thai love song from the drama series Hua Jai Sila.
I know lately my MSN nick seems pretty confusing and I don't put song lyrics like I used to anymore. Thank you for all the thoughtful concern, friends… I really appreciate everything…. And thank you Austin for being such a great friend in times of dilemma. All the texts & calls must've burn a big whole in your wallet and i would never forget all the kind thoughts & prayers.
Since I'm in a calm mood now, and everything has gone back to normal, I wanna explain what has been going on. But I shall remain vague to protect the privacy of the people involved here. Che wah sounds cheem le…
Here goes nothing… (This is a VERY long post so if u dun feel like reading, you dun have to, okiez)
Well, 1st up, I have a good friend, who now turned best friend in fact… you see… we used to debate about a lot of stuff, from religion to fashion to relationships, and compete against each other, even running up the stairs. And we'll laugh about it after that and that's it… I mean, that's what good friends do, right? Lately though, our arguments got more fired up, where both end up being pissed at each other.
The 1st ever big argument was in fact at the MACFIS AGM during my PwC interview. This good friend of mine got annoyed coz I seem to be spending more time with my other friends here and not with him. He tells me everything but I seem to forget to tell bout my stuff, even this interview. Ok close friends are suppose to share bout things going on, but I was caught up with exams and stuff and didn't have the time.. I got annoyed as well coz he chose to argue in the midst of my assessment n interview. Anyway we sorted it out in the end and were ok again.
Then there's a string of events going on, which put us on this roller coaster of friendship. I had ppk-ed (ditch or aborts the plan with someone) him couple of times and he gives me a nick name – DITCHER. When I get so annoyed at him, I block him in MSN. And crap he found out about this coz I'm such a bad liar, and now calls me a BLOCKER. Fine.
The latest big conflict was before he went off for the Arsenal vs Tottenham match at Emirates Stadium. He had came over to use the internet coz his apartment's connection has got problems. I don't wanna tell of the cause of the argument, but I guess I was kinda mean with my remarks and ultimatum, namely, "I don't need any advice from you, I can handle it all by myself!" or "Don't call me …. , just don't call me anything"
Ouch. That was harsh huh. And I showed him the way out and slammed the door behind him. (Ok, the door ter-slam by itself, but I was angry, so it's justified.)
Seriously, don't ever do that to your best friend when he's going to his fav football team's home game.
He texted and ask what's with me man… and then I was still mean and then Totthenham scored against Arsenal 1-0 and he got even more pissed. Thank God some great arsenal player equalized 1-1 or else I guess that's the final straw.
He apologized after the match and I did the same.
"Best Friends again?"
"Not just Best Friends, but Best Friends Forever…"
=D and we're back on track.
Today, we have our usual bickering about stuff, and as usual checked out guys/girls together. Last time I alwiz wanted to gay-anised him, so now he's trying to lesbian-ise me instead, so we could both check out girls together. Hah in your dreams la. He critised my NEW BOOTS although in fact it's actually beeyootiful and he just wanna annoy me like any brother would.
No point reading further fellas. I cut everything else, remember? Sobzz...
7 comments:
Long time no see,pretty lady!
Wow and i thought i was annoying......your best friend is even worse i must say.......did he fought with tht Gucci guy or sumtin?
N i tgought asiph said u already had a bf....
Hey u! Yup it's been a while.. LOL well u n my best friend can compete for the trophy i guess. I don't wanna tell any further than what i've told. Sorry haz...
N crap did asiph told everyone i have a bf? I only told him that so he'll stop calling or asking me out. Neways shhhh don't tell him kiez... i don't think he reads my blog anyways
Nah its kool dun worry........i will personally ask u the story whn we meet XD.......
Were u in Soho Sq tonite....I think i saw u n sum tall guy......interesting i must say......
Ahh, this guy sounds sweet. But its sad and annoying that sometimes you have to actually listen to your head and not your heart, in such matters.
I love how you can be all Amy Winehouse about it.. I've far too emotional (but I never let it show).
Sounds to me like this best friend is having jealousy issues. I've never been one to think straight guys and girls can ever really really just be friends.. without it getting at least somewhat complicated. But maybe thats just me.
haz : Yeah last night i was passing by Soho area with my best friend. We just had haagen daz at Leicester Square. Hmmm u guys gone clubbing without me eh?
Amit !! I'm trying to be Amy-ish about it but seriously, it's hard...
Anyways i'm sure it's not jealousy issues, just some other complicated stuff going on..
N thx for dropping comments everytime you're around =) HUGS
No problem my dear...my money is ur money...u can have as much as u want...
btw, sometimes good or best friend shall only be best remain as friend...cuz friends remain forever...
how i wish to be in ur life....going to Priceton together and sort... :)
miss ya
To austin : Yeah princeton would be nice =)
To evryone else : I kinda deleted the 2nd half of this entry to cool things off... so yup
Post a Comment