Listening to : Neyo – Make Me Better
BEFORE
Charm at home
Charm after free make-up by MAC at Selfridges
Walau beh tahan lo. Vain-ness Personified.
There she goes...
The 'I-am-dorky' look
Vidal Sassoon Academy
BEFORE
Amman during our Flodden House days.
Strutting himself in Trafalgar Square***
***
***
***
***
**
**
**
**
**
*
*
*
*
*
Ok ok fine i'll try to get a better picture another time k. We're both not exactly photogenic ya 'noe.
Anyways when I was having the depression thingy about going home for good, he assured me it'll be fine and I'll find some nice guy in KL to be with blabla. I was like, "do I look like I'm desperate. Besides, I probably wont get married till I'm 30. Or I might never find the right one at all.."
And he went, "if you don't get married by 30, I'll marry you." In a typical 'My Best Friend's Wedding' style. You know that movie, the one with Julia Roberts. Forever and ever.. you'll stay in my heart and I will love u…
*swoons*. Not him la. The movie. But we can never be together coz a) we're just frens and b) we both wouldn't survive 1 day being lovers. We debate and throw sarcasm at each other 24/7 (ie 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week), u think we could be lovey-dovey and all?
Hmm and i wonder if I end up being the deranged Julia. At least at the end of the day, I'll be the cinderella dancing with my gay best pal… That is somehow soothing. I think. OMG now I remember how much I used to like this movie back then when I was 14. Set I'm gonna go Download the movie and watch….whooopp.
7 comments:
nice pics..really funny and well organized post
heheh...cam laki bini lah.
To Falcon : Thx =) will check out ur blog soon prem!
To cikgu : Salam jumpa! Tak la cikgu... mesti minta restu dari datuk dulu, kan? hehe... cikgu see u soon in KL... woooohoooo
huh? which cikgu reads ur blog? LOL!
i can imagine u all squiggly n stuff.. oh man, life is like so nice rite now huh.. haha.. u practically like left ur comment on all my recent blog posts ... cool ~
hugx darhling~
sugar charm!! your hair looks lovely - very refreshed.. =) =)
oh and i love the MAC makeup on you.. you're sizzling babe!!
and is that your bestie?? he looks uhh, quite stylish but uhhhh hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... tell you what i'm trying to say when we meet up k!!
btw it's 6 more days til you get back!!
Charm I love this post.. the drama of it.
Loved the final picture. You look smashing.
To Wen Yen : oh that's a nick name for a friend of mine. We also call him datuk in our family tree lol.
(to non malaysians, cikgu is malay for teacher and datuk is grandfather)
Yes indeed life is sweet.... u noe i noe can d la... hehe.... *wink wink* N will read further to old blogs when i find the time...
hugs back at ya babe!
To Trish : sweetie! u know what after coming home i chopped off more hair... like 2 fist-ful... yes by myself LOL. Now its even more short... will show in other pics...
Amman stylish u say? Well i have to admit he does know how to dress up, but let's juz keep this to ourselves before he gets all perasan... (i thought him that word too) neway u let me noe ya what u had wanted to say.... though i sort of THINK i know wat it is... hehe... still..
About coming back, now its uncertain again. Will confirm further on.
To Amit: Thx hun =) Aww that's sweet of u....
Post a Comment